Autel TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool MaxiTPMS TS601
One year free update on the internet via USB port.
Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
On-screen code definitions
Autel TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool MaxiTPMS TS601
Top 7 Reasons To Get MaxiTPMS TS601
1. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website 2. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
3. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
4. On-screen code definitions
5. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
6. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
7. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Why you need TS601?
A growing number of vehicles need a diverse tool for the following: 1. To activate a newly mounted TPMS sensor; 2. To reprogram the ECU to facilitate the new sensor recognition when tires change order, or switch from winter to summer types, or a new wheel mounted to a vehicle, and so on; 3. To send TPMS sensor information to the vehicle's ECU after activating and receiving the TPMS sensor information.
Description: Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS tool on the world, it not only can fully diagnose TPMS problem but also can activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU.Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 can diagnose the more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle coverage for TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor positionand diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacingfaulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
The MaxiTPMS TS601 is a TPMS diagnostic & service tool capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional TPMS tool is the best solution for tire and automotive workshops that require a diverse tool to perform various TPMS services!
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Features:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals 2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals 3. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light 4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU 5. Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information 6. Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc. 7. Retrieves TPMS ECU information 8. Performs actuation tests and special functions 9. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery 10. On-screen code definitions 11. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions 12. Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen 13.Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions 14. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions 15. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process 16. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics 17. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly 18. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life 19. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals 20. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot 21. Free update on the internet via USB port
Supported Car Brands
For ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
1. Fast Access to Accurate OBDII Diagnosis
Autel TS601 is the first one to integrate the TPMS tool with OBDII code reader. Except professional diagnosis to the TPMS, you can also perform the exceptional diagnosis to vehicle engine running conditions and the operating status of the exhaust after-treatment,which is called OBDII diagnosis.
TS601 offers complete OBD II Diagnostic Functions, such as reading & clearing codes, live data, retrieving I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test and more, as a fast-access option that enables a quick emissions test on the engine system of OBD II-compliant vehicles.
What's more, it can perform an OBD II-Assisted Relearn, wirelessly communicating with vehicles and triggering wheel-mounted sensors, to directly write sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition, eliminating the need for a second tool.
2. Complete TPMS Functions
The professional TS601 provides you with advanced TPMS diagnostics functions and services, to facilitate your TPMS-related repair works. The TPMS tool includes features as followings.
1). Activates all known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals; 2). Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency; 3). Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults; 4). Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearn charts or internet lookups; 5). Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning; 6). Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicle directly without further procedures; 7). Offers visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete; 8). Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions; 9). Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
3. Professional TPMS ECU Diagnostics
TS601 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems, including reading / writing sensor IDs in vehicle's ECU, reading/ clearing codes of TPMS system, reading TPMS live data, retrieving TPMS ECU information, and performing actuation tests and special functions, and to save data for later reviews and printing.
4. Easy and Fast MX-Sensor Programming
The TPMS sensor programming can and will only work with the Autel MX-sensor. There are 4 options available for you to complete MX-sensor programming, and they each have their own advantages and characteristics:
Auto Create – applying random ID for the tested vehicle Manual Create – manually input the random ID or the original sensor ID Copy by OBD – read sensor ID with Relearn function, and write it to MX-sensor Copy by Activation – automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to MX-sensor in the case of original sensor is triggered
* Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals * Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals * Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU * Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light * Performs actuation tests and special functions * Activate Autel TPMS Sensors Full TPMS diagnosis * TPMS Programming * Aditional OBD2 Code Reader Function
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
1 x TS601 main unit
1x Carry case
1x SD Card
1x OBDII Cable
1x User Manual
1x USB Cable
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 feedback/reviews
The Autel ts601 is the most powerful TPMS tool on the market. This easy to use device offers users with a unique experience of accuracy and efficiency for a complete TPMS diagnosis. Apart from monitoring tire pressure, sensor information, perform actuation tests, sensor positioning, retrieves TPMS ECU data, sensor ID, and other basic functions, this unit also enables the user to program the sensor data to MX-sensor and it replaces faulty sensors. Read this Autel TS601 review to know more about this tool.
Related: Medium Range tpms tool – Autel Maxitpms TS501 tpms service tire pressure tool car diagnostic tool
If you’re a professional or have a busy garage, you will love this TPMS tool as it not only performs TPMS functions but as well as OBDII diagnostic functions. So, you will perform two different tasks with the same device at an amazing price.
byMr.barryon Jul 27, 2020
Nice item fast shipping and top service. Thank you
byMr.Przemyslaw Majdaon May 23, 2020
fast shipping, work perfectly, thank you again for your fast reply
byMr. Llanteroon Sep 5, 2019
Great price point, does the same as other tools costing twice as much.
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro click here to buy Autel Maxidiag MD806 Pro scanner is a Combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802. MD806 Pro diagnostic scanner is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners, professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts. Autel MD806 Pro Features: Supports AutoScan 1 Year Warranty Lifetime Free Update Print diagnostic reports via PC connection Multi-language: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Greek, Simplified Chinese. Provide serial number to change language Description: Autel Maxidiag MD806 pro scanner is a Combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802. The MD806 Pro diagnostic scanner is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners, professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts. It may not be a high-level diagnostic scanner, but neither is it an entry-level scanner
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scan Tool Click to buy ship from us Click to buy ship from uk Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool (including EPB/ABS/SRS/SAS/BMS/DPF) Scanner for sale Free Shipping Update Online Free Lifetime Top 5 Reasons to Get Maxicheck Pro: 1. Update Online Free Lifetime on Autel Official Website 2. One Year Warranty 3. It is designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems. 4. It include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets,and BMS. 5. Multiple Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian Autel MaxiCheck Pro Feature: 1. Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen 2. Complete OBD2, EOBD coverage 3. USB Internet Updateable 4. Limited One (1) Year Warranty 5. Multilingual Support 6. Opens & Closes Elec