AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 Scan Tool KIT Tablet Diagnostic Scanner Full Set for sale Support Online Update
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 KIT Tablet Based on the Android operating system and with 7-inch LCD touch screen (1024*600 resolution), MaxiDAS DS808K (With Conkit) full set is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 (With Conkit) offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
1. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
2. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
3. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
4. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. One Year Free Update Online, after one year, it will cost 289usd per year.
11. Vehicle Coverage: Handheld 7inch Touch Screen Android System Autel Diagnostic Tools for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, also support New Function INjector Coding & Key Coding
Autel MaxiDAS DS808 is Based on the Android operating system and with 7-inch LCD touch screen (1024*600 resolution), featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 provides you with access to the electronic control unit (ECU) for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, anti-lock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS) and more.
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly, this diagnostic tool allows you to retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily, view live data of each parameter item, and perform active tests which helps users to figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well or not by testing output elements instead of checking in ignition status.